Lorenzo Insigne

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I said if he is cheaper, we should go for him. Don't make things up lad

Not making anything up. Dortmund fans saying he isn't worth 150m makes sense. I'm sure no player or perhaps only one or two are worth paying that much money, so I don't get why you thought bringing that up would make any point.

Insigne won't be cheaper if you know De Laurentiis operates.

Jesus christ, I've never seen someone so triggered by a critique on a player :lol:

I'm not getting triggered. I routinely question people who pretend they watch everything, few like it.

See, look at that post below. That guy claims Tolisso is twice the player Verratti is. Now he's disagreeing with you. None of you have watched Dembele, and he probably never watched Insigne either. Get the point ?

Last edited:

Yannik

Guys, for the third time: This thread is a waste of time. If you have minimum knowledge about Serie A and/or Napoli then you know what kind of guy Insigne is. Not to mention he is more expensive to Napoli than both of Coutinho and Dembele.

RevoTeller

I watch Serie A and Napoli every week end and Insigne is nothing spectacular: yes, he is very good technically but he is incredibly incosistent, a hot head and quite bad in decision making. Also, he scores far too little.
If there is one guy to be taken in consideration from Napoli that one is Mertens.
Anyhow, personally, I wouldn't buy anyone from them.

RevoTeller

Scores too little? The fuck? He scored 20 goals last year, neymar scored 11 lol

I am talking about his whole career. Yes, last year, for the first time, he scored 20.
This brings back the word which fits him the most: "inconsistent" in the sense of lacking focus and continous peformance during the whole season.
During the last season he was incredibly favoured by playing in the offensive system of Sarri.

Marchisio8

Banned
I watch Serie A and Napoli every week end and Insigne is nothing spectacular: yes, he is very good technically but he is incredibly incosistent, a hot head and quite bad in decision making. Also, he scores far too little.
If there is one guy to be taken in consideration from Napoli that one is Mertens.
Anyhow, personally, I wouldn't buy anyone from them.

Calling Insigne a hot head is proof enough that you haven't

Home of Barca Fans