Lliga: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 0-1

kilian

The Messi from the Leon game is what i want to see. Maybe we should keep him on the RW

Don`t be ridiculous. Leon came relaxed to a friendly game and played open. Villarreal parked bus for most of the game. In no way you can compare those two games.

Darko

So glad we won this, thought it was going to be a classic Barca loss when we miss all our chances and then concede from a 90th minute corner.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am so glad we won the match. Winning matches in dying minutes is a great feeling. I thought Villarreal will be coming out of their defense attack a little making it more open. But they completely parked the bus. Only decent chances for them came from our silly mistakes. 1-0 is a good result considering we could have easily lost the match. Currently messi is doing everything but if we add Neymar and Iniesta i think that will change. I hope we won't be hit by long time injuries even though we have depth our quality in depth is not that great.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Luis Enrique: "We missed chances we normally don't miss, Villarreal had the same problem, think the condition of the pitch had an influence"

True story.

shadowplay

Good win, some not so great performances but some young players still learning the system.

Villarreal are a very good team who defend well, good to get 3 points.

M

maxmss

I like what Lucho is doing with this team. I felt like he knew what he was doing, got good timing on substitutions. I saw some defensive work from Messi and Neymar, which was not the case under Tata. Messi was pretty much leading the team. Pique showed good performance, Rakitic good, but needs has room to grow. Alves was disappointment-I hope this is his last year with Barca. Pedro was not great either and I think it's the time to put "For Sale" sign on him.

SeloBarca

Don`t be ridiculous. Leon came relaxed to a friendly game and played open. Villarreal parked bus for most of the game. In no way you can compare those two games.

Composure and workrate of the ball has not much to do with how the opponents play

kilian

Composure and workrate of the ball has not much to do with how the opponents play

He had more space against Leon. Of course you can do more with the ball when you have the time to do it and you are not surrounded with many players all the time. He was great against Elche and again great today. Stop complaining about non-existent things and enjoy his football while you can.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Tough win. Best thing was that we got three points which is what matters at this stage along with getting fitness.

BarcaGirl

Couldn't watch the match, but great see that we won at El Madrigal, even if it was a close game. Plus another clean sheet :)

:barca scarf:

Home of Barca Fans