Lliga: Valencia - FC Barcelona 0-1

dakt

Why Lucho??? Why fucking more experiments against such hard opponent? What the fuck????????????????????
Is he fucking nuts???????? Stupid, stupid, stupid.....

Devils

Leave it to Lucho. Finally sorts the midfield out over the past week and then completely destroys it with his rotation madness.

Also, please terminate Alves's contract.

Antimadridista1

The truth is that I feel like our coach is a real newbie... After Douglas against the tough Malaga, the midfield of Xavi - Busi - Iniesta (and mathieu as a LB in the clasico), now double-pivot against Valencia.
What the fucking hell is wrong with him ? I feel like he doesn't want us to win any of the "tough" away matches in la Liga.

Qonny

Even my brother who just recently began supporting Barcelona has become sick of alves's crosses after just one half of a season. Watching the nice build up with Messi dribbling past defenders, laying it off to alves, who just fucks it all up, is just too damn frustrating.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I seriously don't get how your board chooses coaches. You can give 90 M for Suarer and like 80 for Neymar but you can't find a freaking coach ever since :pep: .

psychotsek

Pedro for Suarez :facepalm:
Busquets, Alves worst players so far.
Lucho seems lost.
We'll probably drop a couple of points tonight.

frog-fcb

Wonder how many here that have been dreaming of the double pivot will suddenly be against it tonight if we dont score here

Home of Barca Fans