LLiga | Round 9: Barca - Eibar 3-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I fucking hate Spain.
Ref deserves to be hanged and had I been there to invade pitch instead of that poor bugger I would have ripped his head off and jammed it in Perez mouth.

Kuchi

Masche probably will get 4, just like Pique did. Ney got kicked all game long, what a joke.

God bless Suaresito, great timing for a hattrick

Vilarrubi

Good win. Joke of a ref. It baffles me how we have Sandro and Munir and got rid of players like Deulofeu and Tello.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Funny as I thought that Neymar was the one in better form and bound to score some goals. Happy for El Pistolero though, he did fantastic and deserves 3 hugs from Lio.

kjk2184

I'd love to see a Spanish ref in charge of an EPL game just once. He would last 15 min and then need a grief counselor for the all the abuse...straight red for a few words? what a joke, grow some balls.

BarcaGirl

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Eibar didn't come tonight to win. They came for vengeance after Barça almost sent them to Segunda last season by allowing Depor to draw.</p>— Sergi Domínguez (@FutbolSergi) <a href="https://twitter.com/FutbolSergi/status/658359410389991424">October 25, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

:thinking:

Egert

Estonian Culé
That ref was just :lol: :lol: :lol:
Decent game otherwise, Ney with another good performance, Suarez and Bossquets were up there aswell.

Tho we are letting goals in, it is good to see that we are showing some fighting spirit and still winning after conceding first. Bring on Getafe, can't wait for the next game.

Home of Barca Fans