Lliga | Round 8: Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona 1-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Squad list:

Goalkeepers: Ter Stegen, Cillessen
Defenders: Semedo, Piqué, Umtiti, Mascherano, Alba, Digne
Midfielders: Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Denis, Paulinho, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes
Attackers: Messi, Suárez, Deulofeu
-----------
Injured: Rafinha, Dembélé, Arda
Not called up: Vermaelen, Aleix Vidal, Alcácer

draconifire

Hoping to see Deu start and Roberto in midfield. I'll be OK with if we get a draw, predicting a close win.
[formation=barca,6]
MAts
0-0-Pique-0-Umtiti-0-0
Somedo-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Busi-0-0-Alba
0-Roberto-0-0-Iniesta-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Messi-0-0-0-0
Deu-0-0-0-Suarez-0-0
[/formation]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hoping to see Deu start and Roberto in midfield. I'll be OK with if we get a draw, predicting a close win.
[formation=barca,6]
MAts
0-0-Pique-0-Umtiti-0-0
Somedo-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Busi-0-0-Alba
0-Roberto-0-0-Iniesta-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Messi-0-0-0-0
Deu-0-0-0-Suarez-0-0
[/formation]

Same for me. Maybe Denis should start too and maybe he will as Iniesta is coming after injury.

Albo

Don't want Suarez to start here. He has struggled a lot against players who play a physical game lately + just came back from SA.

FinBarcelonafan

Huhu. This will be extremely tough away game. All the international games and so. I just hope by some miracle we come out with 3 points, but well see. Messi and Suarez should rest, but we can't rest them.. Very tough spot.

FinBarcelonafan

“Barcelona are one of the best teams in the world, but Real Madrid are better now. (Barca) Have reinvented themselves after the departure of Neymar. They do not stop wanting to win. They have a winning gene, they do not get tired.” - Simeone

Simeone always compliments Barcelona. Sometimes it even feels like he wants to coach Barcelona, because the compliments he gives and whenever he talks about Messi.

1 point would be a good result for us. Suarez absolutely should not play. His fat ass is travelling all the way from South America to Madrid and is still injured with that cyst on his knee. I wouldn't let him near the first team until he gets operated on or otherwise he's going to have a negative impact on our game.

raskolnikov

Suarez needs surgery before things get worse. Messi should not start either. If we can play without them and get a draw here I would be satisfied.

Home of Barca Fans