Lliga | Round 7: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 2-1

El Flaco

xFxPFxr.png

Barcafan 2304

If we get three points from this and go into the break ahead of Madrid having had games against Sevilla, atletico and Bilbao away, I may take myself into my room and scream excitedly into my pillow with a big grin on my face

F

Flavia

Squad for the match:

Ter Stegen, Claudio Bravo, Douglas, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Dani Alves, Suárez, Neymar, Mascherano, Bartra, Munir, Jordi Alba, Sandro, Sergi Roberto, Mathieu, Cámara i Gumbau.

The only reserve LB there is Mathieu. Another nightmare might awaits us. Or maybe by now he got used to the position again... Hopefully Alba can play the whole match.

VivaBarcelona

That looks weak! We always concede against Sevilla and we can't keep a clean sheet at the moment so we are going to concede tomorrow but I do feel we'll win and we can be thankful this game is coming early in season when Sevilla is not at a good level and nowhere near last season's level.

Granted we're not playing well but with Neymar and Suarez upfront and Alba back in the squad I'm confident of the victory tomorrow. 2-1 Barca.

barcanuck

Squad for the match:

Ter Stegen, Claudio Bravo, Douglas, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Dani Alves, Suárez, Neymar, Mascherano, Bartra, Munir, Jordi Alba, Sandro, Sergi Roberto, Mathieu, Cámara i Gumbau.

The only reserve LB there is Mathieu. Another nightmare might awaits us. Or maybe by now he got used to the position again... Hopefully Alba can play the whole match.

Camara AND GOATbau ahead of Samper now damn did he sleep with Lucho's auntie?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess that's it for Samper. Rafinha out, Iniesta out, Turan unregistered, and yet not even a call-up.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-Piqué-0-Mascherano-0-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Alves-0-0-0-Rakitic-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Munir-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Alves can play in midfield and Munir had a decent game vs. Lever.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Record Barcelona in 11 games this season: 7W - 2D - 2L #fcblive Goals: 20-18 [via [MENTION=20217]barca[/MENTION]stat]

Lol, almost conceded as many as scored. Need to turn this shit around. Unacceptable.

yahudi

Camara AND GOATbau ahead of Samper now damn did he sleep with Lucho's auntie?

Because Samper was never going to replace Iniesta. Lucho already covered the pivot with Gumbau and the other spot was up for a more attack-minded midfielder like Camara or Babunski.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Possible line-up (vs Sevilla): Bravo - Alves Bartra Mascherano Pique Alba - SergiRoberto Busquets Rakitic - Suarez Neymar #fcblive [as]

Possible line-up (vs Sevilla): Bravo - Pique Mascherano Bartra - Alves Rakitic Busquets SergiRoberto Alba - Suarez Neymar #fcblive [sport]

Rumors about 5-3-2 and 3-5-2, this is getting interesting :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Interesting, indeed. So he wants to play Busquets and Roberto as the DM's and Rakitic as the CAM? Seems like those two formations will look almost identical anyway.

If it's true what someone wrote earlier about Sevilla missing 6 key players, plus their current form, it will be pretty disappointing if we can't win this.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I'm in favor of changing the system and playing with two upfront. Should not insist on playing with the #terriblefalsemessi now after we struggled with the #terriblefalsenine in the past.

And please no more Mathieu as the LB. Thank you

Home of Barca Fans