Lliga | Round 6: Leganes - FC Barcelona 2-1

pregra

Again, what the hell do they do in training? A couple of rondos, some other «fun» drills and then go home?? Every single action we do looks improvised, no plan whatsoever.

Stoichkov1

Calm down people. Bad games will happen. In any case we have won tons of league titles in the past decade. Could care very little if we lose this one.

The CL is where it really counts.

Lol do you seriously think we'll win the CL playing like this?

Get ready for another humiliation away from home.

I would like to see what a more offensive minded manager can do but if Pique form turns into the bad looking Suarez form of most of last year then it will get worse.

Centauri B

Lol do you seriously think we'll win the CL playing like this?

Get ready for another humiliation away from home.

No, what I am saying is that IF we are any good, then we better save it for the CL. League matters very little either way. Also, there's no way for any team to play well game in and game out.

FCBfan22

No, what I am saying is that IF we are any good, then we better save it for the CL. League matters very little either way. Also, there's no way for any team to play well game in and game out.

We won't win it like this. Every team with a decent LW will cut through Pique and Bob like hot knife through butter.

Devils

This is not difficult to analyze.

-the squad is fine both interns of a starting XI and depth on the bench. We’ve had two great transfer windows this year.

-EV should have been fired after Roma and that was the biggest red flag that he was not the right manager for this team. But since we chose to ignore that warning, we are now suffering the consequences.

Cule4life

The Culest

Except we haven't played well in any game let alone all games :lol: You can't play like you are taking a walk in the park all year and then turn it up for the CL suddenly. I hope you are taking the piss cos your understanding of football is embarrassing.

Centauri B

Except we haven't played well in any game let alone all games :lol: You can't play like you are taking a walk in the park all year and then turn it up for the CL suddenly. I hope you are taking the piss cos your understanding of football is embarrassing.

If we are not good enough, then we are not good enough. End of story.

Home of Barca Fans