Lliga | Round 5: FC Barcelona - Girona 2-2

pregra

Blame the ref all you want. Fact is that we’ve played shit teams bar Alaves this season and have yet to play a good match. Messi papering over the cracks as usual. This time has absolutely NO chance when the CL gets to the latter stages.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Poor game. Also, this is the kind of game that you just shouldn't lose points in.

eaman

I expected more from Arthur. He didn't find the space to get on the ball enough and not enough forward passes. Has a long way to go to be even near xavi's level

viper76

Our defense is a joke we have absolutely no chance in the CL with this shit performance and below average manager.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If the guys in the VAR room deemed Lenglet to be worthy of a red card and neither Messi or Busquets's calls to be for penalties then I don't know how you can blame the referee.

FinBarcelonafan

If the guys in the VAR room deemed Lenglet to be worthy of a red card and neither Messi or Busquets's calls to be for penalties then I don't know how you can blame the referee.

Busquets was outside the box but very crucial situations. Those should have been checked by the ref.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Busquets was outside the box but very crucial situations. Those should have been checked by the ref.

Those situations are checked by the people in the VAR room who then tells the referee to take a closer look at it. If those dudes thought it was fine to keep going then it's not the ref's fault.

I personally thought both were marginal calls that could go both ways. Tonight it didn't go Barca's way unfortunately.

Barcilliant

Ref was shit but this is la liga. What do you expect?

Once again it looked like we played at training session pace. This team is going to get slaughtered by any top side in Cl. Just too slow and careless.

Valverde out!

gasgas

when the season started they showed the VAR and they said it would be used for penalties, red cards and goals (offside, or disallowed etc)

not freekicks

Home of Barca Fans