Lliga | Round 38: Alaves - FC Barcelona 0-5

JamDav1982

I prefer Semedo on just pace alone if we are going for the CL.

Roberto is just not fast enough for the already slow backline for that competition.

Roberto was about only defender that did job for most part v Liverpool to be fair.

Semedo was worse in defeat to Roma previous year.

Nethier are top RBs.

xXKonan

Roberto was about only defender that did job for most part v Liverpool to be fair.

Nethier are top RBs.
Which is why I want us to give someone like Emerson a chance tbh.

Sure he's young but we really need to change it up. And I would hate for us to sell him without giving him a chance.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

Nethier are top RBs.

I prefer semedo against teams like Liverpool etc. He has the pace to cover spaces when needed. They have to do something to get past him compared to just running in behind Roberto because he can't match them for pace.

TrueCule

Great performance from the team in this first half. If we'll play the CL like that, we might stand a chance against any side tbh.

FCMessi

a static tap in requiring no movement in a meaningless game at the end of season vs a team close to relegation

Kul_z

No intensity at all from alaves players. But like i said in prediction thread, our mental midgets play at their best with no pressure at all.
Riqui and fati are such a joy to watch.

Home of Barca Fans