Lliga | Round 37: FC Barcelona - Osasuna 1-2

First0

With Valverde our only straw to grasp on to was that we didn't disgrace ourselves at home, now we've lost that as well. And to think the bottom is still far off...

Vilarrubi

Banterlona right now.

Best thing that could happen this defeat, fuck scraping the title and papering over cracks. Big changes needed.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Spending so much money for such a disaster. Unbelievable how Valverde wasn't sacked in the summer, but when the club continued with him they either should have stuck with him till the end of the season or replace him with someone who is not an even bigger joke than him.

Daisymorr

I cant decide whether the players have gone that bad that quickly or are they simply not playing for the manager, if its the latter its completely unacceptable. They look to have no hunger whatsoever. Hard watch week in week out, zero excitement in the play.

FinBarcelonafan

A truly fitting end to our domestic campaign.

Shows character of every player we have. Who showed any desire to win today? How the fuck team who has it won so many times can look like bunch of losers today? The mentality of the players is dog shit

Daisymorr

We need Puyol on the backroom staff to fire up the players and let them know that playing for Barca means something. His personality is badly missed around the club. Xavi manager and Puyol on the backroom staff as a motivator.

Porque

We got the lineup most of us wanted and we still sucked. Puig first few games were a spark plug and everything he done great has been limited to keep the structure of the handball buildup.

Givenchy

we actually lost? :lol: i turned off after 1-1 when i saw that useless fucking cunt Suarez complaining about Puig passing the ball forward

raskolnikov

we actually lost? :lol: i turned off after 1-1 when i saw that useless fucking cunt Suarez complaining about Puig passing the ball forward

Ansu, Puig and Suarez as well should be our bench players.
Have a Thiago, de Bruyne, Frenkie type midfield and quality fresh attackers.
A lot of these senior players are done. Its either accept a wage cut and rotation spot or thanks and good luck somewhere else for them.

Barcilliant

People keep trying to pinpoint ONE particular factor but it's many different things that have come together for a perfect storm.

First Barto and Co. Clowns. Zero planning, just spend money on players we don't need. Second the senior core is finished. Physically and mentally they're not up for it anymore. They are entitled pricks. Thirdly Shitverde who was supported by board and players. This guy did more damage than people think. Pampered the players, bent over for the board. Shit tactics.
Hopefully Napoli put us out of our misery because Bayern would anhilihate us.

vegitot

People keep trying to pinpoint ONE particular factor but it's many different things that have come together for a perfect storm.

First Barto and Co. Clowns. Zero planning, just spend money on players we don't need. Second the senior core is finished. Physically and mentally they're not up for it anymore. They are entitled pricks. Thirdly Shitverde who was supported by board and players. This guy did more damage than people think. Pampered the players, bent over for the board. Shit tactics.
Hopefully Napoli put us out of our misery because Bayern would anhilihate us.

2 Liga > 0 Liga. Lmao lost to Osasuna at Camp Nou.

Where is sexy football Setien promised? It never happened

Home of Barca Fans