Lliga | Round 35: FC Barcelona - Sporting de Gijón 6-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasChe

wow I must say Lucho surprised me.
After last game where Alves didn't do nothing wrong, and vs Valencia there were 2 goals on Robertos side, I thought Roberto might only get chances as a midfield sub. Guess this is another statement for Aleix...

Either way so glad to see Sergi start!

xXKonan

With Alves getting older and his performances getting worse and worse due to be overused this season it appears Lucho might be starting to slowly Phase Alves out.

ash786

Banned
...Barcelonas passing is awful...And our finishing is awful yet again...wot is goinng on too many misplaced passes

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Pathetic performance so far against freaking Gijon. Neymar is an absolute joke and don't even get me started on the midfield. They're just running through it at will, plus they aren't providing shit. Please sub off Iniesta and Rakitic.

Hardy

I would like to know how many crap games by Rakitic i have to see before he will finally benched.

ash786

Banned
...I'm sorry to say this but Iniesta has been awful this past month...Yes he can stil dribble but passing is way off...We really do need a creative midfielder its only him with defensive ones...Messi should play on the wings where he has space but we lack that creative midfielder...How brilliant has Koke been and I stil think Pogba is good enough after seeing him play...Our defense is not bad at all we do need a natural cb to backup pique and mascherano and dani alves is also not a good defender cause they have him and alba going forward only need one...We need an impact striker def look at what correa did with Athletico...

ash786

Banned
...I spoke too soon that was better Iniesta come on Barca...Hope neymar gets a goal...We need to play so much better against Real Betis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans