Lliga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No changes... wtf, no players on the bench...

Great strategy, btw - raise Neymar's salary and argue that you can't afford good, squad players...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
3 losses in a row in the league and 1 point from our 4 last games. That's with Deportivo away coming up in three days....

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
The forum was down for so long I got sober... no drunk rant... or...

what the fuck was this shit... finish your god damn chances you god damn money mongers. Fucking setanta sports automaticallt show me a game of real madrid after this fucking horrible shit. Rakitic, Grow you fucking hair back, you can't play. Just like last season when you fucking cut your hair..

MSN, DO I FUCKING HAVE TO BUY YOU LOT A GOD DAMN 1000€ coffee machine and subscribe you to an unlimited supply of fucking SNICKERS?!

Lucho, grow a pair. Munir would've been better than Neymar - HELL MATS Would've done better... let alone Lord Douglas. Why didn't you sub Rakitic out, put Sergi into the midfield and pur Aleix/Dani as a RB?!

Where the fuck is this "I want to be Mr unpredictable Luis fucking Enrique" Maybe lucho needs a fucking coffe machine... I'll go and buy one tomorrow... But to redeem it, you have to come here, bring me a case of Bacardi and write a 5000 wors essay.

Cirre

Banned
What an horrible game. Above my imagination why when we are losing we don't take one of the defenders or midfield out and bring Munir (forward) in! Lucho is freezing as is players. There's zero flexibility in the team and this team don't know to how cope to different situations at all! Messi obviously isn't doing well with free kicks, we'll then give a chance for another player.

MSN is not working, why not try different approach? I'll answer myself: We can't, because we don't have another approach. I'm pretty sure Lucho thought this is unstoppable trio and thought there is no reason to even think of different approach.

I know that Suarez is kind of a player who may play badly but out of no where will make goals, but come on, there is some limits for this kind of believe.
Let Munir play, let him take those minutes out of broken MSN. He either will do great or atleast will give motivations for others to wake up.

But keeping him without playtime for many game, then bring him in for one game then again letting him rotten in the bench again, we'll no surprise if we don't have strong subs to bring on!

I used to think that barca rely to much on Messi, now I think we rely to much on MSN.

Not saying the rest of the team are doing well, Alba was horrible once again, and our midfield was mostly bad. I like Bravo, but I feel that him not given chance to play champions league is eating him. Same as Ter Stegen with not getting la liga games. I mean if your going to rotate the gk, why on earth not give both of them chance to play in all competitions?! Not saying that rotating gk in first place is good, but this what lucho is now doing is stupid.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Just back from game and not read comments on here but here's my thoughts...

Midfield is ridiculously slow and can't defend teams countering.

Messi a genius on ball off the ball is a liability.

Neymar great work rate awful on ball. Lot of unrest in crowd at him today.

Rakitic nowhere near Barca quality on the ball. Decent as work horse for Messi not good enough to be anything else. Crowd were giving it to him big time.

Masch head and shoulders best player and fans favourite today.

Roberto doesn't have pace to be top full back.

Alba in final third not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans