Lliga | Round 33: Celta Vigo FC Barcelona 2-2

Antimadridista1

This is a joke. He just wants to piss off the fans.
He should've done that way before so the team would be fresh for the Champions League. Completely useless but it looks like he only understood it in Roma, which is way too late.

Feel like we're losing the game today again, Aspas is gonna have a fun time.

Sorin

We'll be eaten alive. 3/4 of our squad subbed. They probably don't even know their names between them. Hell, some of them have more minutes cleaning the seats in the stands than on the pitch.

I fear that some players like Mina or Dembele won't have a good performance and everyone will be jumping on the "I told you they are trash" bandwagon, completely ignoring the lack of any sort of cohesiveness between our players.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Valverde. What a fucking man! Overplayed our starters all season and before every important CL game, but now, away to Celta where we have struggled big time in recent seasons he rests the almost every starter because we play the Copa final this weekend. Risking his precious unbeaten record now that we got pretty much nothing else to play for. Don’t know how you can make sense out of this prick.

FinBarcelonafan

Valverde. What a fucking man! Overplayed our starters all season and before every important CL game, but now, away to Celta where we have struggled big time in recent seasons he rests the almost every starter because we play the Copa final this weekend. Risking his precious unbeaten record now that we got pretty much nothing else to play for. Don’t know how you can make sense out of this prick.

Losing here would have been just fine with CL in the bag but Now? This is just messed up. He should have rotated vs Leganes. What a mess..

Devils

EV is a goddamn prick. He can start these players away to Celta but can't put up this type of line-up at Leganes at home before the CL or in CDR games.

hellsangel1

This is a joke. He just wants to piss off the fans.
He should've done that way before so the team would be fresh for the Champions League. Completely useless but it looks like he only understood it in Roma, which is way too late.

I logged in here just to express my support for this sentiment. This is absolutely ridiculous what Valverde has done this season with his lack of squad rotation. His ‘coaching’ or so called ‘management’ in Rome was absolutely ridiculous and unforgivable . Having said that, the senior players in our squad aren’t entirely blameless either, due to the stature of our stars, they could have been forceful in conveying to the coach if they wanted to be rested.

JerseyAddict

Thank you A. Gomes for prooving you neeeeeed to goooooooo. Such a fu right at the end of the 1st half.

Mina is not to blame. There were 2 Celta player on him.

Cou is giving great passes and Dembouz stroke a Golazo.

MAtS is a fuckin WALL and is literaly saving his team and EV assssss.

If we go unbeat after so much Celta fire it will be a Miracle with capital M.

Home of Barca Fans