Lliga | Round 32: Huesca - FC Barcelona 0-0

viper76

56894548_1071603393031768_1787763584156041216_n.jpg

Last edited:

FCBfan22

So, it's either 3 at the back or Umtiti is playing LB.

Interesting stuff. Looking forward to this one. Hopefully Malcom plays on the right and Dembele on the left.

Joan

Don't doubt it. Some of these players are super-talented. Yea, chemistry is lacking but, nonetheless, so much talented young-blood at the same time is great.
I'm afraid some of these players won't even recognize their teammates, similar kits won't help either

serghei

I'm afraid some of these players won't even recognize their teammates, similar kits won't help either

What we lose by lack of chemistry we could win by hunger and desire to show themselves from the players. Starters would've half assed this game so much. Might as well lost or drew vs Huesca based on being lazy and in economical-mode.

FCBfan22

Huesca's fullbacks will need to put in a shift with 2 skillers on the wings in our team if they even want to hope for a result. Hopefully Boateng is a bit less of a donkey today, since he will likely get a lot of service from Malcom and Dembouz.

Ritchie

We can afford to write this one off. Just don't risk Tuesday's team.

What we should have done before Roma. The clueless one has actually learnt for once.

FCBfan22

I think we might line up like this:

--------------MATS---------------
Wague--Murillo--Todibo--Umtiti
--------------Vidal----------------
--------Alena---------Puig--------
Malcom----Boateng----Dembouz

I think if anyone is playing a wingback, it would be Dembele on the left side. But more I think of it, I think Umtiti will be a LB.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Those rotations, hahaha!

We need to rotate, so let's do all rotations in a single match, that should work!

Huesca can play decent football even if they are last place, but let's hope we can get a win so we can keep playing these crazy lineups without worrying...

Messi983

I think we might line up like this:

--------------MATS---------------
Wague--Murillo--Todibo--Umtiti
--------------Vidal----------------
--------Alena---------Puig--------
Malcom----Boateng----Dembouz

I think if anyone is playing a wingback, it would be Dembele on the left side. But more I think of it, I think Umtiti will be a LB.

Aspiazu said it will be 3-5-2

Home of Barca Fans