Lliga | Round 32: FC Barcelona - Valencia 2-1

kilian

I sincerely hope that Camp Nou will whistle the fuck out of him and the squad if they go out on the pitch today and play slow, pathetic football and get overrun like bitches again.

henias

#BeneditoSalvaAlBarça

It's the only hope. If Valverde doesnt want to change, let him bottle every games. And then we can kick them the fck out.

clemente

I just feel bad for Coutinho, this was supposed to be the dream coming true for him, pretty sure he regrets his big decision.

Raketa10

Dembele AGAIN on the bench and Coutinho on the right even with 11 point lead! Fuck off Valverde! This idiot wouldn’t change his mind even if sky was falling down. I really hate this clown!

omidferoz

Why the fuck is Dembele not playing? what was the purpose of paying 100 FUCKING 50 million for him and letting him rot on the bench. Valverde is the dumbest manager ever and I wish he fucking gets sacked after this season. Never in my life have i hated a barca Coach as much as him.

TrueCule

Time to support Barca is now. It's easy to support Barca when things go their way. True fans support the club even when they're struggling. Let's show more support to the players and the manager ffs. They need it.

BarçaBarça

I can see how this game is a hard one, because we need to bounce back and get a victory so the Roma game doesn't get too much effect, and therefore it is a tough decision how many to rest.

But to rest no-one who needs it is ludicrous and to not play Dembele is downright offensive.

Home of Barca Fans