Lliga | Round 32: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 2-2

fergus90

Realistically before the re-start I was sceptical about getting three points at Sevilla,Celta and Villarreal and that would be our undoing. We are simply shite away from home.

Neeraj

Told you guys - saw glimpses of this outcome in the first half itself. Although we looked a little more slick upfront, we were shambolic on transition defensively, and we kept having 2 v 1 and 3 v 2 situations with Umtiti nowhere in the picture. Even idiots will eventually do the right thing, as the Celta forwards did.

FinBarcelonafan

Setien is better than Valverde, they said. Only thing he has done better so far is play Puilg

Yeah, it's million things combined what is wrong with Barca. Valverde was part of it. No one coach can fix this mess. We need new management and players too.

fergus90

We zipped the ball around well in the first half but seeing as our time is laced with players 33 years of age, the reality is I know it wouldn't last. I just can't wait for 2021 so Bartomeu is stripped of any power to make decisions detrimental to Barcelona and a new era can begin.

Home of Barca Fans