Lliga | Round 31: Málaga CF - FC Barcelona 2-0

ronniecro

everything can go to hell,i'm so furious with everybody right now,lucho is really one dense idiot,congratulations to real for the title,even if they lose out every single remaining game they'll still be the champions because of our retards who run the club

Iarwain

It's time we stop complaining about referees and realize that our worst enemies are those that exist internal to our club.

Madrid doesn't play well against such opponents too yet usually scrape their way through and their opponents aren't allowed to just foul their way to results.

Camacho made SEVEN registered fouls (not counting ref advantages) and finished the game without a booking.

neo_wolf

Lucho is at fault not the ref, as soon as the line up was shown most of us here knew it was gonna be a shit game.

Devils

You can't even be optimistic anymore.

As soon as that starting line-up was announced there were a bunch of posts about how this was going to be a disaster. I try to be optimistic but even I've given up when I see Gomes on the starting XI.

I admire that people can still look at a starting XI with a Gomes and Denis midfield and think we will be good enough to beat the opposition.

Gnidrologist

giphy.gif

Altomonte

Lucho did a terrible job with his team selection. The result also points to 3 facts:
1. Piqué is a key player, without him we lack stability in defense
2. Without Iniesta and Rakitic, our midfield is below average. Why not at least play Roberto?
3. Neymar lacks maturity, he cannot be relied upon to deliver a solid performance in a 'bread & butter' game. Yes, he bailed us out against PSG but does not always show up when we need him to win against teams that we should normally defeat. He was a no-show against Deportivo and killed our chances to come back today. He still needs to grow up.

Vilarrubi

You can't even be optimistic anymore.

As soon as that starting line-up was announced there were a bunch of posts about how this was going to be a disaster. I try to be optimistic but even I've given up when I see Gomes on the starting XI.

I admire that people can still look at a starting XI with a Gomes and Denis midfield and think we will be good enough to beat the opposition.

I've stopped admiring those guys who still think positive about Gomes etc. They're idiots.. as is lucho for playing him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is the end. We had so many chances, but every single time, Lucho put up the most retarded lineup he could. I don't think he'll be getting top jobs after his sabbatical year.

If Rijkaard didn't, the man who led us back to success, then why would Lucho who kept doing the most inane stuff all over again? Especially considering his time at Roma wasn't the biggest success. Who would take the bet on him?

eaman

I don't think anybody should be giving out about luchos lineup coz it's hard being a manager when you have 9 matches in 28 days. Obviously he bought wrong in the summer which doesn't help squad rotation but the league is not over. Other than that verratti and possibly isco next year

Devils

We've become a fucking charity case to Real Madrid. We reward their failures with even larger failures of our own. It's a fucking disgrace and sends fire through my veins watching this happen.

Lucho's already out but Robert should follow him out the door for what he did to us this season. Prick.

Home of Barca Fans