Lliga | Round 30: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 4-4

raskolnikov

Anazing natch on a tuesday. Love a comeback like that.
Only downside is valverde will never rotate again haha.

mesiesta

2 positive things from today's game

1. It was entertaining as hell!
2. We saw how bad we can be if our defensive plays will play like they did today.

pregra

Hopefully conceding this many goals will make us extra sharp vs Atleti and United. Sometimes you need a real wake up call and this was hopefully ours.

Centauri B

Hopefully conceding this many goals will make us extra sharp vs Atleti and United. Sometimes you need a real wake up call and this was hopefully ours.

Trying to find a silver lining here, but yes, I tend to agree. The worst defeats, especially for Barca, usually come after a run of great results that make us over-confident.

Neymessi

So still 8 points ahead of Atletico. Not bad, all things considered. Win the game vs Atletico and it's done.

It is bad even if we win against Atletico. We will have to go all out against them and then once again go all out against Manu.

The league was never in great jeopardy, and we will probably win it, but now we cannot rest against Atletico. Ev fucked it all up by rotating today.

Centauri B

I remember a 3-3 against Villarreal back in 08/09.

But I sure as hell can't recall a 4-4 in the last 10 years for sure.

serghei

It is bad even if we win against Atletico. We will have to go all out against them and then once again go all out against Manu.

The league was never in great jeopardy, and we will probably win it, but now we cannot rest against Atletico. Ev fucked it all up by rotating today.

4 days rest is reasonable for the United game. I think it's more important to have a good cushion so we can rotate in the round between the United games.

We're playing Huesca. They're relegated almost.

Home of Barca Fans