Lliga | Round 30: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnieSureshot

We did better in Vila-real than Atletico and RM, so it's not that bad. They got a bad game out of the system hopefully, and will get more focused for the next one. And Lucho's sub was reasonable. He didn't want to risk Pique a red card before RM. Just didn't have a crystal ball to predict that today is going to be Mathieu's shit day.

khaled_a_d

As bad as Mathieu was ,it was a bad game from the whole team . Mathieu was just unlucky in that OG but they could have scored plenty of other times even b4 he was subbed on
We actually got some ugly wins on the road in Liga few times like against Malaga,Las Palmas,Levante as we didn't perform on such high level but got our wins
We needed this game as a reality check .the team needs to give it all with such tough opponents in away game but that didn't happen .after all Villarreal ain't Levante or Las Palmas
One more thing ,I really hope that we start resting Messi .I really hope he won't play Sociedad game

amircule

We did better in Vila-real than Atletico and RM, so it's not that bad. They got a bad game out of the system hopefully, and will get more focused for the next one. And Lucho's sub was reasonable. He didn't want to risk Pique a red card before RM. Just didn't have a crystal ball to predict that today is going to be Mathieu's normal day.
Fixed it for you.

Barcadub

Last season we had a 4 point lead going into the international break.

This season we have a 9 point lead.

5 games from 8 to win, and the league is ours. Beat Real Madrid and its all over.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Just one of those games where we never played well and our opponents scrapped a draw with us. Still 9 points clear and one hand still on the title :)

xXKonan

So this is Technically our Sevilla 2-2 match? except this time we have a 9 point gap on Atletico. :lol:

But either way not a great game today but not really a game to completely Fret over since this was going to be a hard match to win in the first place.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Not mad, I felt unconfortable with how we ended up leading, was hoping for a late 2-3 winner still but didn't happen.

Still virtually 10 points clear of ATM, not bad at all :)

xXKonan

I mean I would be worried if we were only 2 points ahead of atletico but we aren't.

I would've love to be 11 points ahead but I'm not worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans