Lliga | Round 30: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Bob is good, and this is a small message to Aleix in particular, and a great reward for Roberto's hard-work and patience.

The greatest thing about this, is that I'm pretty sure most of us here don't feel any less secure (or anymore worried) because of this line-up :)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]711559186681896960[/tw]

That pitch looks perfect. Somewhere Xavi is sitting with a big smile on his face right now.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
but Bob dont have crosses like Alves. And he lacks speed of Alves too.

I thought about defending part earlier but didnt get convince so thought Lucho must have wanted Roberto as MF rather than DF.

damn straight Bob doesn't have Dani's crosses, Bob's crosses tend to be laser accurate

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am not a fan of using Roberto at RB if not needed. Let the boy flourish in midfield where he's best.

And yeah, what's Vidal for then if Dani is not selected. Odd.

vlad

Bob is good, and this is a small message to Aleix in particular, and a great reward for Roberto's hard-work and patience.

The greatest thing about this, is that I'm pretty sure most of us here don't feel any less secure (or anymore worried) because of this line-up :)

it think its tactical change, because doesnt make sense to put roberto there when alves and vidal are healthy, so maybe on the pitch it will look like 3-4-3

El Flaco

And if he does no big deal. Not like Real wants to catch up to us anyway.

I don't think so either, but there's a lot of presetige at stake.

Considering how bad RM have been in away games, I'd like to have Suárez available alongside with Messi & Neymar.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I think right now, for this game, Bob should be the best option. Rest Dani which is necessary and Aleix is a bit too weak defensively against Villarreal.

vlad

I think right now, for this game, Bob should be the best option. Rest Dani which is necessary and Aleix is a bit too weak defensively against Villarreal.

but after this match they have 2 week with their countrys, so no need for rest in my opinion

El Flaco

Don't forget we scored 4 on Real without Messi :lucho2:

But then again, we'd an excellent Roberto when he played in Messi's stead (although with a different role).

I don't really think that Munir & Sandro would do such a great job against Real Madrid if Suárez is suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans