Lliga | Round 30: Sevilla CF - FC Barcelona 0-0

pregra

Been a while since Sevilla were this crap, both on paper and in the actual game so far. We?ve been very poor so far, just a little bit sharper and this game could have been over already.

Richard.H

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Raki actually looks decent so far. I’m sure he will turn to shit 2nd half, but we’ll see

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol. They’re shitscared of Messi’s FKs. One player standing in goal with their GK and another one laying on the ground behind the wall. Guess they’re tired of conceding them in every game.

Horatio

You're welcome
Playing well. Putting on pressure, quick passing in tight areas and Rakitic aint an agent for the opposing team. Good defending from Semedo so far.

I guess this is the type of team that barca plays the best against. A team that wants to attack, but not as much as Liverpool lol.

Horatio

You're welcome
Lol. They?re shitscared of Messi?s FKs. One player standing in goal with their GK and another one laying on the ground behind the wall. Guess they?re tired of conceding them in every game.

I wonder if its the afro that stopped the ball. What if he had short cut hair, would it have gone in.

Xaviniesta

the year is 2050...rakishit, busquets, pique, suarez, and alba still in the starting lineup

sick of watching these same players man

JerseyAddict

So, is it about Sevilla being shit or about Bar?a being so poor in creating ... This game is like eating a vanilla icecream. So boring...

Raketa10

Setien is a coach who doesn't have a game plan for the final third. His teams play well until they get near the penalty box. That's where all the problems begin.

Home of Barca Fans