Lliga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Deportivo Alavés 1-2

Raketa10

I can't remember last time we had such unprepared team for the start of season.

First keeper injured 2 times in a month
Second keeper with us just for a few days now,
Neymar totally out of form with three months of partying,
Rafinha also absent from preseason,
Andre Gomes and Paco Alcacer not even close to beeing integrated in the squad,
Iniesta and Mathieu also just back from injuries.

Plus we do not have backup for RB position since Vidal hasn't improved at all in defending!

Situation is far from ideal. we'll need one more month to get things working. I just hope we dont loose to meny points until then or it will be beyond repair!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Of course the season is not over, it is still way too early and Real Madrid will lose points eventually. What it is really painful for me is that this one should have been an easy 3 points, after all we are playing at home against a newly-promoted team (albeit they drew Atletico but hey, this is Barca at Camp Nou). These are 3 points lost from the pool of pretty much guaranteed points if you will and they should not have been lost. Considering we have those tough away games where we always struggle.

hulinat

Should always start with the strongest possible lineup at the start of season. If msn had started this game couldve been won 6-0 with paco and arda coming from the bench for messi and suarez

Altomonte

By now it is a familiar pattern: whenever our players return from South America, we lose the next game. But there was no reason to play with a weak defense.

barcanuck

Why the hell was pique rested he just played Vs Lichtenstein!! Masche is always sloppy after south American trips. Also vidal is crap amateur on the winning goal.

Asylum15

Not going to react tonight because I'll spew ungrounded ****.

However, nothing irritates me more that Digne getting the ball out left, and putting in a pointless cross in the air.

I almost smashed my TV.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
This was pretty bad but it is only the beginning! Our first game in Camp Nou 10/11 season we lost to Hercules 0-2 . A slump like this is understandable cause of rotations, and I believe we will get in rhythm soon. RM not dropping points in these next matches is a stretch! :lol:

Home of Barca Fans