Lliga | Round 28: Real Betis - FC Barcelona 1-4

Leong157

I have changed my mind. I won't watch this match.

What a stupid line up. I don't care if we win. This just show how shortsight the man is.

Vilarrubi

Guessing his idea is to flood the midfield as Betis keep the ball well at home. Needed more rotations though.

Givenchy

treble, double, la liga whatever. this fucker needs to leave at the end of the season. playing DMs on the wing when you have Malcom who is not only talented, he needs game time incase we need him vs United.. fuck EV

Gari

He is afraid of the attack of Betis and saturates the middle line. since Atletico has lost, draws are enough for him.

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

Fielding a strong line-up was expected. This is a great opportunity and Betis are not in the best shape of their lifes.
I expect strong midfield dominance but we'll lack depth when attacking ; Hope Rakitic/Vidal can provide that. Otherwise we'll have to wait for Malcom to come in.

Visca Barca !

Gari

ОSpiazu in Movistar: "Arturo Vidal comes to disturb his midfield. It will help us a lot in the recovery of the ball and, in addition, he has arrived in attack."

Leong157

Fielding a strong line-up was expected. This is a great opportunity and Betis are not in the best shape of their lifes.
I expect strong midfield dominance but we'll lack depth when attacking ; Hope Rakitic/Vidal can provide that. Otherwise we'll have to wait for Malcom to come in.

Visca Barca !

I would say almost no chance Malcom will get to play.

Joan

Vidal behind Messi and Suarez. We've already seen that. In so called Paulinhooo role.

Home of Barca Fans