Lliga | Round 27: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 1-0

booge

Just hope we don’t concede some sloppy goal in the second half if we continue to dominate them like this. Would be a real stab to the heart.

Lmao you pussy. Stab to your heart. Guess what? That knife is coming and it has the sharpest of points!
You will feel the pain!

FinBarcelonafan

Positive response from the team so far.

Expected Simeone to press high up in the early stages and make it difficult for us to settle.

Athleti sitting back and allowing us to play has actually worked out really well for us so far.

Don't worry. They will go crazy in second half. I hope we can match their intensity then and let's hope we didn't burn out in first half.

Lmao you pussy. Stab to your heart. Guess what? That knife is coming and it has the sharpest of points!
You will feel the pain!

Shut up, talk to me when Atletico win UCL, that small club can't hold a candle to Barcelona. We have dominated from kick off.

Don't worry. They will go crazy in second half. I hope we can match their intensity then and let's hope we didn't burn out in first half.

Match their intensity??? Surely you have to be taking the piss? They are sitting back and we are dominating them

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Surprised Valverde actually used that sub to get Coutinho in his best position, it’s just that he subbed on the wrong player in Gomes. Should’ve been Dembele. Atlético is lacking some pace in certain areas which he could’ve taken advantage off.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Atletico are currently only have 5% chance to win.

5% too high if you ask me. Cowardly tactics from a cowardly coach.

Surprised Valverde actually used that sub to get Coutinho in his best position, it’s just that he subbed on the wrong player in Gomes. Should’ve been Dembele. Atlético is lacking some pace in certain areas which he could’ve taken advantage off.

The coach doesn't rate Dembele, I wouldn't trust him in a big game that's for sure. Don't trust him much to begin with to be fair

FinBarcelonafan

Dembele more likely to make a turnover or bad defensive mistake. Gomes is safer option to.Valverde.

Kuchi

Sick and tired of this spineless coach..preffering the likes of gomez and paulinho to actual players that can give us speed, while running the likes of inesta and an injured pique to the ground..

Fuck off ev, even if we win la liga i hope you leave at the end of the season..

This is barca..not some shit spineless team parking the buss..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans