Lliga | Round 27: Deportivo de La Coruña - FC Barcelona 2-1

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
As I thought. Deportivo still to lose under their new coach and we leave Neymar at home and rotate like crazy. Madness.

Devils

Playing with Gomes is like playing with a man down. Not surprised at all with this result so far.

Horrendous player.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Think that's league over for now. Can't afford to drop points against a bottom-of-the-league team when we still got so many difficult games remaining. Still got to travel to Malaga, Las Palmas and worst of all Bernabau.

Neymar was dearly missed today. Hope the birthday party was worth it.

F

FlaFCB

Guess starting Arda and gomes had a price. Actually, making those signings are not paying off. We have no adequate replacements when players need rest. Bad planning leads to this too.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
hahahahahahahha, what an abysmal performance from the team that is going to win the treble three days ago. The same old BS all over again, where was the fire? Where was the urgency? Where was the heart?

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Jump off the hype train and back to reality. Potentially 5 points behind Real Madrid in the league with more tough games to play.

hahahahahahahha, what an abysmal performance from the team that is going to win the treble three days ago. The same old BS all over again, where was the fire? Where was the urgency? Where was the heart?

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Jump off the hype train and back to reality. Potentially 5 points behind Real Madrid in the league with more tough games to play.

Zidane's Madrid were always going to win the league, Barcelona havent lost anything with this performance.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Rough wake-up call. PSG comeback feels like a decade ago after a performance like that. Defending set-pieces like we are back to the days of Tata and Tito. Just embarrassing. Not to mention that the best player in the world right now was allowed to miss a game for the third season in a row to celebrate his sister's birthday.

Home of Barca Fans