Lliga | Round 26: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Frustrating game, but we got the 3 points. Suarez and Neymar must score those sitters and kill the game, but instead they decide to miss and make it exciting for the neutrals watching. I don't like it at all how we fuck around with a one goal lead in games like these.

Last edited:

HarryPotter

Banned
They always toy with our defense. I'm tired of seeing our players lose the ball so easily. Neymar needs to be benched. He hasn't done anything the last few games but fall and try stupid tricks.

frog-fcb

Job done 8 points clear we seem to be in cruise mode lately hopefully saving some energy for the final hurdle. Would like to see suarez maybe get a rest on thursday night and give munir a game

jairzinho

Painful to watch at times. At least 1 of the MSN needs to sit the next game out to avoid burnout. Arda can play in the front 3 if necessary.

Neimax

Vital 3 points tonight. The team looked a little bit tired today, especially the frontline. Of course thats normal after playing 2 games a week for 2 month now. I hope Lucho starts to rotate MSN as we need them at 100 % at the start of April again.

Devils

Yeah it's getting dangerous now. Exhaustion is kicking in and it was very evident today. Our counter attack was so dull.

Absolutely have to rest some players against Rayo as well as the upcoming games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans