Vidal-0-0-0-0-0-Alba>Vermaelen
0-0-0-Roberto-0-0-0
0-Rakitic>Iniesta-0-0-0-Arda-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

MSN to play, Mascherano, Alves rested.
Busi had a knock and Iniesta needs to be used carefully.

If Busi is fine, he should play. I wouldn't trust Bob as DM vs Sevilla. Busi can rest vs Rayo.

I

instinct

It'd be painfully fatal to drop points this weekend. If we win and the derby ends in a draw, we can rest our players a lot more throughout the remainder of the season. Underestimating Sevilla for the sake of resting our players (for what exactly?) could result in a loss and an increased momentum for either Real or Atletico. If we win, however, we can start to sit back and focus on the CL.

Let's not forget that early April will be tough as hell. I expect us to drop points in one of those games. This wouldn't be too worrying as long as we collect the 3s now.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If Busi is fine, he should play. I wouldn't trust Bob as DM vs Sevilla. Busi can rest vs Rayo.

I believe he's fine, just a knock during the game but nothing to suggest he'll be missing the game :)

Definitely best 11 with may be Arda and Vidal which would be fine.

dostoevskij

Ref is Jaime Latre. Was a real piece of shit in the home game against Malaga earlier in the season, IIRC.

seriously, the army ref, working and living in madrid, who tried his best to rob us from three points against Malaga. La liga should be more thrilling eh? Man, would prefer piques best friend carballo instead of him!!!

nevertheless, play strongest line up(arda instead of Rakitic) we will defeat Sevilla at home. sub Busquets, Iniesta and Alves/Alba off at 60 minutes if it looks good by that time.

xXKonan

I would Save Bob for Rayo instead.

Win this game and Both Real and Atletico draw we could afford to rotate even more.

Catalan Fan

It'd be painfully fatal to drop points this weekend. If we win and the derby ends in a draw, we can rest our players a lot more throughout the remainder of the season. Underestimating Sevilla for the sake of resting our players (for what exactly?) could result in a loss and an increased momentum for either Real or Atletico. If we win, however, we can start to sit back and focus on the CL.

Let's not forget that early April will be tough as hell. I expect us to drop points in one of those games. This wouldn't be too worrying as long as we collect the 3s now.

THIS, all day long :thumbsup:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Sevilla rested a lot of players today.

That's true, but they still had several starters with them that had to travel all the way up here. Plus, they lost against a Norwegian mid-table team that's been off season for two months. Their away form is horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans