Lliga | Round 25: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 2-4

Donatello

I fucking stayed up for this lineup, fuck this. I'm going to have to try to get myself to just watch highlights from now...

I've been doing that this season already, just because of the same reason.

I don't give a fk what anyone thinks, I watch it for the entertainment, if I don't get it no point wasting my time and boiling my blood watch slow lethargic football. Highlights are there to catch up.

Last edited:

pregra

Messi is done this season. Looked absolute crap since that injury vs Valencia.

Also, every time we play vs Sevilla away, we give them counter after counter. We’re so naive/stupid tactically.

JerseyAddict

Messi is done this season. Looked absolute crap since that injury vs Valencia.

Also, every time we play vs Sevilla away, we give them counter after counter. We’re so naive/stupid tactically.

I started writing before the goal. Messi can't play with this duo in attack. He needs Malcom and Dembele. Hecwants to 0lay double pass Ans Suarez can't even that.

About counters. Yes. That is true. But lots of teams play like Sevilla. They know that Pique is slow. And today Umtiti

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
:lol: :facepalm:
Wow. And there’s actually bookies who think we are among the favorites for the CL.

Why doesnt Valverde understand that Vidal-busquets-rakitic midfield doesnt work? 0 speed, 0 offensive contribution, and he puts this midfield so they offer defensive stability but they also have 0 defensive contribution.

Home of Barca Fans