Lliga | Round 25: Las Palmas - FC Barcelona 1-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Why on earth is Pique not included?

Hope this doesn't come back to bite us. Our defense can be chaos without Gerard.

F

Flavia

Why on earth is Pique not included?

Hope this doesn't come back to bite us. Our defense can be chaos without Gerard.

Because there's arsenal wednesday, and Pique's been playing a lot.

FC B

Why the hell Adriano isn't included ? If I were Lucho I'd surely rest Alba for the CL away game...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Why the hell Adriano isn't included ? If I were Lucho I'd surely rest Alba for the CL away game...

Because if he's going to walk around being lazy he can fuck off. Better with Roberto or Vidal at LB. Even Mathieu.

ATLBarcaFan

If Las Palmas decides to press we'll have one tough night without Pique and Busquets.

Absolutely, Masche and Mathieu can be scary on the ball when pressed. This game is setting up to have all the makings of real trouble for Barca.

Messi983

We should survive first 60 minutes without conceding, then they'll probably be tired and won't pressure that much. It would be even better if we score first and early but in that case we should continue to play not just pass the ball around and wait for the end of the game. Good thing is LP usually plays with high line so we should get into some goal scoring chances if we just manage to get the ball to Messi's feet.

I know Arsenal match is a priority right now but if we win tomorrow I think we'll have La Liga in our hands after a likely draw in next week Madrid's derby.

barcanuck

Official: 18 players called up for Las Palmas game, Busquets suspended, Masip, Douglas, Pique and Adriano not included

[1/2] Squad (vs Las Palmas): Bravo, Ter Stegen, Vidal, Alves, Bartra, Mascherano, Vermaelen, Mathieu, Alba, Sergi Roberto

[2/2] Squad (vs Las Palmas): Rakitic, Arda, Iniesta, Munir, Messi, Suarez, Sandro, Neymar

Well we know for sure Bravo, Sergi Roberto, Arda and MSN will start. Everyone else will be up in the air as Iniesta and Alba both rested mid week so they should play at least 60. Educated guess lineup:

Bravo
Dani - Bartra - Mathieu - Alba
Arda - Roberto - Iniesta
MSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans