Lliga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Getafe 2-1

ronniecro

jesus watching barca last two years is pure agony,that 45th pass back to ter stegen made me more miserable than seeing myself in the mirror

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Andy Robertson was nobody two seasons ago. Same was Arnold. Semedo and Firpo are both fast and can attack space and overlap very well. Roberto can too to an extent.

Tell me, which other team play without a single genuine winger/wide player that can consistently dribble and win 1v1s and attack space with pace?

serghei

Tell me, which other team play without a single genuine winger/wide player that can consistently dribble and win 1v1s and attack space with pace?

And I said before we need to sign a winger. I was telling you how you can play without wingers. Position wingers more inside, drag fullbacks more narrow, and employ our fullbacks more in attack. Like we did for the 2nd goal today.

We need to worry about the issues we can make better. What we need to fix is our fitness. And I don't know how you fix that during the season. We shouldn't have gotten to a situation where you can't sustain a normal game for more than 60 mins.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And I said before we need to sign a winger. I was telling you how you can play without wingers. Position wingers more inside, drag fullbacks more narrow, and employ our fullbacks more in attack. Like we did for the 2nd goal today.

I just don't think our FBs are quite good enough for that and our midfielders just don't play enough through passes. The second part annoys me like nothing else. Especially when you have Ansu, Griezmann making run after run that would see them through.

serghei

I just don't think our FBs are quite good enough for that and our midfielders just don't play enough through passes. The second part annoys me like nothing else. Especially when you have Ansu, Griezmann making run after run that would see them through.

This remains to be seen. They probably aren't, but we have no other choice. It's pretty clear we don't have real wingers, so the best bet is using Alba and Semedo more offensively. Especially Semedo who has the speed to cover both offense and defense phases.

Yea, the fitness issue is by far the biggest.

M3ls

Listen to me. Liverpool has inverted wingers, they do not use wide wingers, but they have inverted wingers.

But we have neither wide wingers nor inverted wingers.

henias

This remains to be seen. They probably aren't, but we have no other choice. It's pretty clear we don't have real wingers, so the best bet is using Alba and Semedo more offensively. Especially Semedo who has the speed to cover both offense and defense phases.

Yea, the fitness issue is by far the biggest.

My opinion is this team is incredibly lobsided. We never replaced the most crucial roles we had and other players have to cover more duties. This is a very dysfunctional team. Until we have proper resources to work with and a more revolutionary manager willing to phase out players like Busquets, we are back to square one. This board fucked everything up possible.

M3ls

Barcelona is the only TOP club that does not have a single high-quality winger. This is just a shame.

M3ls

Messi walks without a ball and moves everywhere at the time of the attack.

That is why Pep 10 years ago made him a false nine.

Home of Barca Fans