Lliga | Round 24: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoden

Good lineup İMO.Roberto deserves to be a starter,Rakitic needs rest after CDR game.Arda had a discomfort all the week probably Lucho doesnt want him to rush.

vlad

problem was that lucho does not have so much hope in la masia players, and now almost everyone is questioning why roberto over arda :D

Hardy

another pathetic first half, i lost my patience, lost 2 point with the worst Celta ot the season is a disgrace. To many zombies plays in this game.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Reminds me of Deportivo when we played shit and Messi gave us the lead with FK. Just like then, his teammates repay him with shit.

Kuchi

Depor for me again too, just when we needed to pull a valencia, guesss the valencia we're pulling is the league away one

F

Flavia

Not a good 1st half. Celta played better this half, and missing half of their starters... Hopefully Enrique fixes things for the second half. And some players get their act together as well.

Neymar and Alves were awful in the first half.

Bob, Iniesta, Pique and Alba too.

Asylum15

Wooooow, the overreactions here are strong!

Ok, awful 1st half, but still 1-1, we should still win this.

5 of the next 6 away is more worrying IMO however...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The main issue is we lose the ball too much. Piqué, Dani, Neymar, Messi in particular. Bravo has also been unusually poor with his distribution. Apart from that we look decent, even if it's mostly been individual moments of brilliance by Iniesta, Suarez, Neymar (but then he loses the ball), Busi & Messi.

Maybe our best player so far has been Masche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans