Lliga | Round 23: Levante - FC Barcelona 0-2

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If Lucho doesn't do something about this horrible away form I fear for both the league and the CL. We got plenty of away games coming.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
If Lucho doesn't do something about this horrible away form I fear for both the league and the CL. We got plenty of away games coming.

Other top teams also have this problem, remember RM against Betis for example, also Bayern was struggling against bottom feeder Hoffenheim, couldn't win against Bayer yesterday, mighty PSG was struggling against worst french team Tolouse.

F

Flavia

Levante is also playing well. Rubi doing a good job. But there's room for Barça to play better. Let's see the 2nd half. I'd sub Rakitic, Alves too. Busi and Vidal in.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Other top teams also have this problem, remember RM against Betis for example, also Bayern was struggling against bottom feeder Hoffenheim, couldn't win against Bayer yesterday, mighty PSG was struggling against worst french team Tolouse.

That's always bound to happen now and then, but we have looked poor in every away game in the league since the Clasico.

Shimwela Jr

yah sure, we haven't bin at our best so far..rakitic isn't having the best of play today though we gat to credit levante for lethal touch..

Kuchi

This is bullshit, just a matter of time until they equalize...

Get Busquets and Vidal on..

Not asking the world, just work harder damn

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
When the players know, that the opponent is so shit they don't even have to play football to win...

Home of Barca Fans