Lliga | Round 23: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 0-0

viper76

damn would have liked malcom to start to continue giving him confidence after the RM game :( Hope Messi is 100% fit for this game.

Our manger dose not how to reward players for their good game and boost their confidence .
Coutinho has showed nothing to be given chance after chance

serghei

This guy can't get over his Rakitic fetish even now. Alena is fresh and he doesn't get this game. What the fuck? Dembele is fresh and he doesn't get this game.

Putting 3 defensive players in a midfield trio and we wonder why we don't create chances if Messi is in a bad day. Fucking idiot.

Our manger dose not how to reward players for their good game and boost their confidence .
Coutinho has showed nothing to be given chance after chance

Coutinho is a big name, Malcom is not. Valverde doesn't take on big names in the locker room. He's never done that. Like, ever. He only does it at times because he uses Dembele - Coutinho for the same spot.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I had hoped Coutinho would finally get his chance to play as a midfielder with Arthur's injury but I guess not.

Cule4life

The Culest
Sigh no Alena, Arthur and Dembele. This is gonna be another ugly boring game isn't it.

And this shows Coutinho will never play in MF under Valgreen.

soul24rage

Malcom on the left for the sake of it makes little sense.

True, Malcom is better on the right wing than on the left. I would have gone with Dembele on LW, Messi false 9, Malcom RW. Suarez really looked tired recently and a tired Suarez is 90% not good. I would have given Cou a break as well to give him so time off from the limelight. We'll see how the game goes.

shadows

aah..the rotations were fun while it lasted.. back to his favourite midfield trio who have never worked this season... ..back to the usual grind, give the ball to Messi and hope he pulls something out...Thought Malcolm would get this game after having impressed midweek but rotations are only if there is no other choice I guess. :valverde:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Looks like a recipe for a boring and shitty game. Midfield in particular is just so slow and with no creativity.

Home of Barca Fans