Lliga | Round 23: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 0-0

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't know why any new fans would become FC Barcelona fans today. Probably not many at all. Who would like this shit?

I am OK if we fought hard and lose. But this is just pathetic. Beyond pathetic. Next time bring 10 mannequins plus Ter Stegen instead.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Some of the least surprising points we dropped so far this season. Expected us to be bad, we still managed to be worse. Fuck Valverde.

5ergio_Busquets

Again the substitution too late, Dembele should have replaced Coutinho much earlier especially knowing that he would need some minutes to adjust.

kilian

We need a new manager. This guy is way over his head. I think he cries the night before the game. His "little girl sulking" attitude on the sideline is extremelly irritating. He maybe has good tactical knowledge, but he can't translate it to the games. The players don't listen to him, motivation in the team is low, first team is picked by names, not by merit. Suarez would be out of the first 11 in every other big team with shit performances like this. Valverde doesn't even sub him out.

Messi is also far below his top level. Our whole team is out of form in the crucial part of the season.

Valverde, do us a favor and fuck off as early as possible

Home of Barca Fans