Lliga | Round 22: FC Barcelona - Atlético de Madrid 2-1

cro-man

Oh how i hate this. Is there any game without these dirty actions. Cant enjoy a game like this especially with a red card now. Just want to watch a fair game....

I don't know what we've been playing in the second half. We should kill the damn game, not preserve a small advantage. Atletico is attacking with 8 men and our midfield is non-existent.

F

Frejsgodes

Pathetic performance in the 2nd half. Did Lucho tell them just to chill? Because Atletico has been in the game and close to equalizing despite being one and later two men down. That shouldn't be possible. Should be winning 3-1, 4-1.

Radec

Even if we win very poorly I'll still be very happy at those 3 points vs one of the hardest La liga sides.

barcanuck

3 pts up on Atletico with a game in hand and the head to head tie breaker. Basically 4 pts up with a game in hand! 7 up on Real! Can't complain at the end of January.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Very happy for the win, but I really don't understand why we don't go for the third and the nail in the coffin instead of inviting such pressure from Atletico. Did they learn nothing from the Valencia and Deportivo game?

dakt

3 points it is...GREAT...but I'm not convinced that it would be so if they weren't down to 9 players. We need to work on that 1st half.

Hardy

the only good thing today is the result. I can't believe how so bad we were in the second half, the first 15 minutes my goodness :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans