Lliga | Round 21: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 3-0

F

FlaFCB

What the fuck is that lineup?! We are soooo fucked as long as Lucho is in charge... Does Lucho think he's playing a friendly against some B team or something?

Even worse than Arda as LMF is Mathieu as LB and to think that our left flank was the only semi-functional part of the team... And then the cherry on top is the almighty Paco as CF!

I'm thinking of skipping this game just to avoid being angry...
I still think we'll win, but this lineup really shows he gave up on la liga, and is prioritizing the cdr. Arda and Mathieu on the same side will be "fun" to watch, though.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I still think we'll win, but this lineup really shows he gave up on la liga, and is prioritizing the cdr. Arda and Mathieu on the same side will be "fun" to watch, though.

Giving up in La Liga in early february should be reason enough for an immediate sack... I know we are in a bad place and it will be difficult to chase RM, but we are there because of Lucho in the first place, so giving up is just unacceptable...

Where's all the iron man bullshit now that he's just throwing away a competition?

Also, if he's given up on La Liga, we might as well sack him now and give the new coach one third of the season to get to know the team and plan ahead for next season, since we are not winning anything anyway...

Home of Barca Fans