Lliga | Round 21: FC Barcelona - Alaves 2-1

BBZ8800

All we need is Busquets in there so BBZ8800 can weep. Lol.

Iniesta to the left of Messi and Coutinho to the right me thinks if it’s 4-2-3-1 or Coutinho as RW if it’s 4-3-3 with Iniesta in his usual slot.

We have two hardworkers in midfield, Rakitic and Paulinho.
Ernesto is always about balance.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Only two Spaniards in our line-up tonight. Not something I’ve seen for a while.

Neeraj

Iniesta Coutinho and Messi.

I was going to record this and watch it tomorrow as it's a 1:15 AM kickoff, but there's no way I can sleep without seeing what that can do on the pitch. Looks like I'm going to have to book the conference room for a post lunch "meeting" tomorrow :coffee:

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Like the line up. Can't wait to see how Coutinho does on his league debut for us. Excited for the match.

PhilS

Rak never rests, ironman.

Some rotation, Busquets, S. Roberto and Alba get to rest. That's a long enough rotation list for a Liga game. I hope S. Roberto comes in for either Rak or Iniesta, I'd like to see S. Roberto play midfield with the top group.

I do hope that someday, against a weaker opponent, we see either Messi or Suarez not start. I think Coutinho is the substitute for either one. Coutinho has done some excellent work at forward for the Brazil national team.

xXKonan

I think there's a chance it's a 4-4-2 with Iniesta on the right. Valverde has actually experimented with Iniesta playing on the right this season if I remember correctly.

Home of Barca Fans