Lliga Round 2: Valladolid - Barca 0-1

Devils

I’m these types of matches where it is difficult to play high level technical football, playing ugly and physical might be the best bet. Should bring on Vidal, that’s what he was bought for after all.

Zidane82

Just showing the replays of when Rakitic played one of his special back passes but left it short which let them break through our defence with Rakitic chasing after the striker but losing ground on him .. funny .

Icarium

Lifestealer
I wouldn't blame Rakitic though for this game. He's playing in all sorts of positions and doing pretty much everything but what he should be doing. And that's not because of him, but because of the tactics at display. Rakitic is very often playing very close to the line. That's not how a CM in a midfield trio should play.

I have seen him play better in the same position. He looks even more slow and his passing is even more dull in this match. I think a player like Arthur can change this half but I am worried right side will suffer because of that and might leak a goal and turn game to disaster. Maybe busi off and Arthur in could be a better solution.

jairzinho

Raki just seems kinda slow and dull atm. Only thing he's doing right now is recycling the possession from side to side. Not trying to scapegoat the guy but he's not making any forward runs or direct passes. Maybe that's what EV wants from him or it could be all he's capable of doing right now. Busi aswell looks sluggish, gave away the ball a couple times. To make matters worse, they're hitting us straight down the middle on the counter and on the right side, where we are slow as fuck.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Maybe. But it is not pleasing to watch. If Valverde instructed him like that I don't know what to say.

God Serena

Suarez, you fucking idiot. If you just pass to Roberto instead of running to nowhere that wouldn't even need to happen.

eaman

People need to relax and not go overboard in the slagging of the team. Playing ok considering the pitch and not as slow as some people seem to think. It would be no different with real Madrid

serghei

We're playing like crap and only create something because our team is worth something like 5000% more than Valladolid's. The attacking plans of this team could be fitted in 3 slides in a powerpoint presentation.

Home of Barca Fans