Lliga Round 2: Valladolid - Barca 0-1

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Busi with another nightmare. Suarez bad as usual. Messi with all kinds of crazy passes out there tonight, but not much else as of right now. Coutinho should also be doing a lot better.

Tekkers

Good half for Dembele. Will probably be the first to get subbed off though if the score remains 0-0 late on, because that’s the Valverde way

serghei

So far we only scored in 1 half out of 3 and that's because of Messi mostly. Also please note that Valladolid is a very poor team.

xXKonan

Surprises me that there's no rules against crap like this.

If they needed to change the pitch they should have done it before the season started.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think Suarez wasn't that terrible this match. But his finishing is still shit though. Raki and Busi are the biggest culprits of average half imo. Game lacks tempo from their side and slows the game for opponents to break through. Both showing their age. Not a good sign.

AndreC

If nothing changes and this predictable and depressing Valverde football continues i sadly foresee an humilliation in Champions League against a team like Liverpool, although in my opinion Barça squad is the best in europe.
Busquets, Rakitic, Coutinho, Arthur, Dembele, Malcolm, Luis Suarez, etc etc, and Messi. The squad is superlative. So much potencial. With Guardiola this team would be flying and spitting fire.

Tekkers

Rakitic has been a spectator for the most part. Would like to see Arthur come on for him if things remain the same.

serghei

I think Suarez wasn't that terrible this match. But his finishing is still shit though. Raki and Busi are the biggest culprits of average hurf imo. Game lacks tempo from their side and slows the game for opponents to break through. Both showing their age. Not a good sign.

I wouldn't blame Rakitic though for this game. He's playing in all sorts of positions and doing pretty much everything but what he should be doing. And that's not because of him, but because of the tactics at display. Rakitic is very often playing very close to the line. That's not how a CM in a midfield trio should play.

Barcilliant

Just fucking bring Vidal in. Sell Busquets /Rakitic and get Kante in.

Main thing is get rid of Valverde. Fuck that cunt. I think he is one of the worst barca managers ever.

Home of Barca Fans