Lliga | Round 2: FC Barcelona - Málaga CF 1-0

1st one I don't think was a penalty gave him the benefit of the doubt, 2nd one definite penalty maybe luis went to easy... I'm not worried though because they will defo tire during the later stages if they don't slip up before that.

F

Flavia

[tw]637704994138009600[/tw]

[vine]https://vine.co/v/eIOYPI9gZIg[/vine]

Zincubus

Banned
Told you guys about Vermaelan being like a new transfer !!
I reckon he's worth a starting place in defence ... Great technique , fast , strong ( and cynical when required ) plus he scores the odd goal like tonight .

Jombi

Told you guys about Vermaelan being like a new transfer !!
I reckon he's worth a starting place in defence ... Great technique , fast , strong ( and cynical when required ) plus he scores the odd goal like tonight .

Lets see how he does against teams that attack us. He is known to be inconsistent with poor positioning. It's waaaaay too early to conclude that he is amazing.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fuck, that was too close. That's why I'm never comfortable with a 1 goal lead, because our players lose their concentration so easily in the end of our matches.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Good game. If it was not Kameni we would have scored 2-3 goals. Nice 1-0 win and 6pts now :) Bring on the next games.

raskolnikov

Fuck, that was too close. That's why I'm never comfortable with a 1 goal lead, because our players lose their concentration so easily in the end of our matches.
I dont get why we continue to attack when they park the bus and wait to counter even when trailling.

Home of Barca Fans