Lliga | Round 17: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 0-0

Andresito

Staff member
I predict not much will work and Semedo to come off in the 55th with Roberto moving to RB and Vidal or Busi coming on.

Porque

Really don't think it's 4-4-2 with all three of MSG there. If it was Dembele, I could see it, but Griezmann basically playing LM? Nope.

Hope you are correct. Griezmann has played on the right for Atletico in a 442 before so he definitely has the defensive work ethic for Valverde to have him on our left though. He wouldn't offer much going forward on the other hand (which him get 1G+1G from LM now).

Sweden

To be honest we are lucky Varane did not get a penalty.
VAR is pure lottery when it comes to pulling the shirt.

mc_lovin

Rakitic and Lenglet are tragic playing the ball out from the back. Roberto and Frenkie have at least shown some absolute quality scenes (but far too sporadic).

Andresito

Staff member
Where is our "only good in big games" midfielder? Madrid are dominating in the middle, our only hope is counterattacks.

kattanib

Where is our "only good in big games" midfielder? Madrid are dominating in the middle, our only hope is counterattacks.

EV is a genius. He plays Raki and Roberto .. 0% chemistry. Raki has only started to play recently and Roberto is not a regular CM, he is more of a RB or RM.

mc_lovin

I have already seeen this though. Real started with high intensity, got considerably slower after ~40minutes and collapse 2nd half (educated guess). Teams with more of a killer instinct would have destroyed us, Real is quite tame.

Home of Barca Fans