Lliga | Round 16: Sporting Gijón - FC Barcelona 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovebarca

Time to force some suspension ;)....lets clear out some yellow cards as we have many key players on verge of suspension.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
29ljplj.jpg

Messi983

I'd like to see some rotation these next two games, it is not realistic to expect the stars to be able to play twice every week for months on end. Especially with three away games in a row now, two outside of Europe.

I'd like to see Messi left home for one of the next two road games, Neymar left home for the other one. Suarez is so hot right now, he has to keep on playing.

They were all rested last week so I doubt this will happen.

Lucho will continue to rotate in defense and midfield but MSN (except for potential injuries or suspensions) will start and probably also finish all of the next 4 matches (@Sporting @Las Palmas, [MENTION=19819]Arsen[/MENTION]al, vs Sevilla). One of them could be subbed off if we have a good result in 2nd half but I wouldn't bet too much on it.

If we win next 3 liga matches we could be 8 points clear at the top of the table at the end of February. So I think we should take both Sporting and Las Palmas seriously. Madrid clubs have a tough opponent this week (AM at home against Villarreal and RM away in Malaga) before their derby next weekend. I will root for a draw in that game as it would mean both of them will drop 2 points. But of course we should do our work first.

Messi983

Luis Enrique: "There was an option to travel today because of the weather, but there's no risk, so in principle we travel tomorrow"

Alba and Sergi Roberto not called up together with "usual suspects" Masip, Douglas and Sandro.

Bravo, Ter Stegen,
Vidal, Alves, Pique, Bartra, Mascherano, Vermaelen, Mathieu, Adriano,
Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Arda,
Munir, Messi, Suarez, Neymar

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am worried about what the downpour and the strong wind will do to our game. Probably can't effectively pass the ball that much. I think this game is tougher than many people think.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Alba gets a knock pretty easily.

Then maybe someone should've bought a cheap back-up for the couple of millions we could spend in January. So nice to have Marlboro and the worst player in the first team, Adriano, as back-up if anything happens to Alba. Great idea.

xXKonan

No Roberto in the squad either.

I mean I understand Rotations in all but seriously? why should Adriano be there over Roberto of all people. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans