Lliga | Round 16: Levante - FC Barcelona 0-5

Gari

well, at least 3 forwards, or 2?
The Barça bench:
Cillessen, Denis, Coutinho, Arthur, Munir, Aleñá, and Miranda

Last edited:

shadows

Pique at RB ?? :lol: He doesn't even play CB well enough

Lmao at whosoever on twitter who posted the pic of EV and Rakitic in the titanic scene as the first post after the lineups were announced.

Last edited:

serghei

At least Vidal has won himself a lot of game time based on his excellent performances. Both him and Arthur have played enough, and also Dembele plays a lot too. I'd say Valverde needs to rotate Busi and Rakitic, and his squad management is slowly improving.

If he somehow manages to convince Messi to be disciplined and stay more on the right we can have more games like the 4-0 vs Espanyol.

shadows

At least Vidal has won himself a lot of game time based on his excellent performances. Both him and Arthur have played enough, and also Dembele plays a lot too. I'd say Valverde needs to rotate Busi and Rakitic, and his squad management is slowly improving.

If he somehow manages to convince Messi to be disciplined and stay more on the right we can have more games like the 4-0 vs Espanyol.

I don't think that day will come where Rakitic will drop to the bench...that may be a little too much rotation.. Same goes for Busquets too.. :valverde:

mesiesta

Vermaelen will play as RB, but it's an understandable decision, don't blame Valverde. Can we use Wague in the first team from January?

serghei

I don't think that day will come where Rakitic will drop to the bench...that may be a little too much rotation.. Same goes for Busquets too.. :valverde:

Then we'll reap the 'reward' later in the season in CL like before. Only thing worse than slow players are slow and burnt out players.

Ripsta

Is it too much to ask for Rakitic to overstretch in the openin 10 minutes? It's the only way that little shit is going to be taken out the side.

shadows

Then we'll reap the 'reward' later in the season in CL like before. Only thing worse than slow players are slow and burnt out players.

That was pretty much guaranteed when we drew a La liga team in the Copa..

Plus this Rakitic Busquets combination has to go...It simply doesnt work for us but well.. Probably Arthur-Rakitic-Vidal would be a better option considering Busquets form in recent times. But it seems that option is off the table as well.

FinBarcelonafan

That was pretty much guaranteed when we drew a La liga team in the Copa..

Plus this Rakitic Busquets combination has to go...It simply doesnt work for us but well.. Probably Arthur-Rakitic-Vidal would be a better option considering Busquets form in recent times. But it seems that option is off the table as well.

Great post. We have to rest some of our top players in Copa. We can't do the same thing all over again.

Home of Barca Fans