Lliga | Round 15: Villarreal - FC Barcelona 0-2

bodi16

Gone are the times when i was waiting all week long to see Barca play, now it looks like only checking the highlights would be quite the same thing :(

I'm not too sure Valverde is to blame for this. It seems like long gone are the days when we would get a heart attack everytime the opposition attacked us. We don't have the players to play attractive football.
The teams playing attractive football are teasm who have spend a lot of money on their squad: City and PSG come to mind.
We have the oldest Messi, a useless Suarez who wasn't any better under Luis Enrique. Iniesta is injured.
Do we really have the players to play good football and still get results? playing attractive football requieres a lot of pressing, and I'm not sure we have the players for that, b.c in order to risk in the back, you gotta be good upfront.
What we need are new signings.

Ursegor

World Champion
We are playing LVG-esque stale sideway possession football. Passing to Alba who blindly crosses it in. Are we getting worse? Against Valencia we played very well in the first half, best football of the season by Barca.

JedBanker

well hopefully we will be able to go into the classico with 8 points. I know its wishful thinking to hope for a big winter signing but we really desperately need something to shake this team up.

Home of Barca Fans