Lliga | Round 15: FC Barcelona - Deportivo de La Coruña 2-2

F

Flavia

Embarassing. Terrible idea by Enrique to save players for the freaking cwc. League is more important. Mathieu can't play LB anymore, how hard is to understand this?
The team showed complacency after 2-0 too, they didn't play well, but after the subs everything got worse. And now, 4 points lost... From 2-0 to 2-2 at home, FFS!

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Wasn't really Luchos fault too. I doubt he excpected Mathieu to do nothing, Masche fall a sleep and Busis little f-up.

S*it happens.

F

Frejsgodes

With the Club World Cup coming up, both Real and Atletico will surpass us. We'll be 3rd when we return to play league games. Yes, we'll have some games in hand to get back to top of the table, but just the fact that we could have been ahead of them or at worst even on points WITH games in hand after the Club World Cup.. that's gotta be hard to stomach for the players.

RevoTeller

With the Club World Cup coming up, both Real and Atletico will surpass us. We'll be 3rd when we return to play league games. Yes, we'll have some games in hand to get back to top of the table, but just the fact that we could have been ahead of them or at worst even on points WITH games in hand after the Club World Cup.. that's gotta be hard to stomach for the players.

It's what they deserve for playing shit.

SeloBarca

Without Neymar were extremly inapt to penetrate defences.
Except Messi we have hardly anyone that can play the throughballs, and hes an attacker.
Messi is not able to dribble through 3-4 players like he could 3-4 years ago.
Mathieu should be sold, hes a weak point in our team. Playing him as a Lb has costs os game SO many times.
I still say we need a playmaker CM so Messi isnt forced to go down the field every game since noone else can do it.

blaugrana1987

I wasn't even pissed at Valencia draw, even though we conceded in last 5 minutes. But today...Holy shit Lucho this is fucking terrible. How dumb can you fucking be bringing our Arbelou in last 15 minutes. From easy win, to almost a loss. In FIFTEEN MINUTES!

F

Flavia

Wasn't really Luchos fault too. I doubt he excpected Mathieu to do nothing, Masche fall a sleep and Busis little f-up.

S*it happens.

He should expect Mathieu to play badly as LB, as he does it everytime. He plays well at CB.
And going from 2-0 to 2-2 at home is not "shit happens". It's embarrassing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And there you have it. From title won to season wide open in mattter of 2 weeks.

We didn't look good in 2nd half and things went from bad to worse once Rakitic and Alba were subbed for Roberto and Mathieu.

It's as if we are repeating last season. Started with Catalan press making cartoons with Real disappearing in our rear-view mirror only to be followed by Barca collapsing.

Home of Barca Fans