Lliga | Round 15: FC Barcelona - Deportivo de La Coruña 2-2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lost for words.

I had a business engagement today, just checked my phone it was 2-0 then left to go home; I get home and check it was 2-2 final time.

What the freaking fuck :( :( :(

It was more frustrating to watch, believe me.

Catalan Fan

Lost for words.

I had a business engagement today, just checked my phone it was 2-0 then left to go home; I get home and check it was 2-2 final time.

What the freaking fuck :( :( :(

I've only just now realised it was a fucking draw ! I was at work and like you saw we were 2-0 up, assumed that was it ffs.Then I was concentrating on the EUROS draw and didn't check the result, until now.

Gutted.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Dying is one thing. Leaving your loved ones behind is something else. I woke in ICU with one very young guy (2 years older than me), he underwent his 4th surgery to remove dozens of cysts from his lungs...there's no cure for that.
Later we were both moved to the same room and when I saw his wife, 1 y.o. son and 5 y.o. daughter my heart melted down. I went to toilet to cry and I haven't been crying for very long time. In these terms I'm "lucky" to not having
kids. My chances are pretty good according to doctors, but one step at the time.

I don't know who you are but as a fellow human i wish all the strength in the world to you, may Allah ease your pain and give you a speedy recovery, Ameen.

Morten

Today much better. But I had 5 days in hell after the surgery. Just pure pain on my left ribs (you're afraid to cough, but you must in order to spit out the blood from the lungs, can't laugh, can't breath deeply -> because it all expands chest and so the wounds on the ribs are affected) all followed by a fever, total energy loss and throat hurted due to that breathing tube. Sleeping was impossible, since the rib cage gets squashed and breathing becomes even harder. I had some cables in my body to drain out the blood and other fluids after the surgery. Removing that thing was horrific.
Now I have to wait for biopsy results and see what kind of cancer it is in order to start the treatment, but I know it is squeezing heart's vessel (that's the reason I can barely walk up the stairs) and some tiny portion of the lungs is also affected by it.
All in all, I have faith that I'll get through it. It's the only option you got really and in the end as painful as it is, a great lesson and life learner.

Sorry i didnt know of your struggles before now. Sad to hear about it and i feel for you, i wish you the best of luck in your recovery. Good luck.

arjunanand1

I've only just now realised it was a fucking draw ! I was at work and like you saw we were 2-0 up, assumed that was it ffs.Then I was concentrating on the EUROS draw and didn't check the result, until now.

Gutted.

Same here. I had to stop watching around the 75th minute and we were smooth sailing at 2-1 at the time. Came home and 2-2. Totally spoiled my day.

arjunanand1

Dying is one thing. Leaving your loved ones behind is something else. I woke in ICU with one very young guy (2 years older than me), he underwent his 4th surgery to remove dozens of cysts from his lungs...there's no cure for that.
Later we were both moved to the same room and when I saw his wife, 1 y.o. son and 5 y.o. daughter my heart melted down. I went to toilet to cry and I haven't been crying for very long time. In these terms I'm "lucky" to not having
kids. My chances are pretty good according to doctors, but one step at the time.

I wish you a speedy recovery, mate! You can beat this thing. God bless!

amircule

This is what fucking happens when your fucking team fucking bottles a fucking 2-0 lead
23eudvdky57a6ievswwo.png

draco

The courage to face them is the solution to all the problems. All the best for your recovery.

Galning

Is the result bad? No doubt. But so many overreactions again. Team played so good for a month or two, it was only a matter of time before the form went down. It's also not a coincidence that it's complacency rather than underperforming. Things have been too easy.

Home of Barca Fans