Lliga | Round 14: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Common guys relax. A draw is no bad result in valencia. We played pretty good in the first half, but missed our chances. Second half was bad ofc. But we are still in a decent situation, as we have already played the most difficult away games this season and we are leaders. Also Arda's and Alexis' debuts are not far away so we will have a deeper sqaud, which allows LE to make some subs in a game like this. Maybe it was a step backwards today, but far from being a disaster.

Yup and imagine if we had Arda, Roberto, Aleix on the bench tonight, we could have been subbed them in second half and add energy, but you have Munir, Sandro, Samper and the coach don't even consider to let them in such tough game.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
You mean atletico. rm is 4 points behind.

Not scared by Atletico, never been. They've been riding their luck so much this season, will end at some point. Real Madrid is getting a lot of shit and people underestimating them. They just need some players back from injury and with the motivation that Getafe and we gifted them today, it's going to get dangerous. They also got an unlimited budget to bring new players in January, while we are broke.

F

Flavia

Not scared by Atletico, never been. They've been riding their luck so much this season, will end at some point. Real Madrid is getting a lot of shit and people underestimating them. They just need some players back from injury and with the motivation that Getafe and we gifted them today, it's going to get dangerous. They also got an unlimited budget to bring new players in January, while we are broke.

You can't be serious. They beat getafe every game. Their president is a rm socio, ffs. Getafe is like a rm b team. Atletico is more of a threat for me. can't understimate simeone.
But most hard away games are over, just villarreal left. It's still very much on our hands.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
You can't be serious. They beat getafe every game. Their president is a rm socio, ffs. Getafe is like a rm b team. Atletico is more of a threat for me. can't understimate simeone.
But most hard away games are over, just villarreal left. It's still very much on our hands.
Anoeta isn't a tough away fixture, anymore? We haven't won there for quite some time.

vlad

every season same story... all mighty real, be afraid, be very afraid, boring...

atletico looks more stable team than real, they have best defence, they do not score many goal but they are taking points, that is the way they play and i see them in a race with barca for the la liga

serghei

Espanyol should be fairly easy. Derby and all that, but the difference between the teams is huge, shouldn't be a problem. We play Sociedad near the end of the season I think, which will be different than last year, when we played them at the wrong time. We have a path ahead of us in which we need to win the away games. I'm not worried about the home games. I don't think we'll lose more than 2 points at home until the end of the season.

xavi_the_Boss

Espanyol should be fairly easy. Derby and all that, but the difference between the teams is huge, shouldn't be a problem. We play Sociedad near the end of the season I think, which will be different than last year, when we played them at the wrong time. We have a path ahead of us in which we need to win the away games. I'm not worried about the home games. I don't think we'll lose more than 2 points at home until the end of the season.

Yeah but we just seem to be unable to beat RS at the Anoeta.Since they are back in La Liga our record is 4 losses and a draw.It´s just weird.
The others like Espanyol and Villarreal are nowhere near as bad.

Still 1st and not long till Aleix and Turan join so we are still in a great place.

Horatio

You're welcome
There is no shame in equalizing against Valencia at their home. Granted, chances were wasted but Valencia put insane pressure.
On to the next game.

barcafan161

You can't be serious?

Real can add all the guys they want they will never fit

Home of Barca Fans