Lliga | Round 14: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 2-2

JerseyAddict

And REF strikes again. Suarez was ON SIDE!!! Again. Two games in a row. Stupid refs. Uncle Flo has it's fingers here.

DHorozov

I really can't understand anymore all this crap towards Valverde (except Suarez being in the starting eleven again) ... He is definitely taking the maximum from this squad at the moment, yes, we are not looking good, but I don't think anyone can make something spectacular with our current squad, while in the same time getting the points we managed to collect at this stage

Do you prefer to play more attacking with Denis/Deu - Suarez - Messi and look maybe (just maybe) a bit less crap up front, but in the same time concede the same amount of goals we score, or for now try to play more cautiously with stable defense and just gain as many points as possible, before Dembele is back and the board finally decides to bring the midfield we so desperately need ...

Semedo was terrible in the last weeks so normally he is off ... Rakitic is poor for sure, but with Semedo being so far recently I would have also opted for Roberto being RB ... and to be honest looking atour bench I can't see good replacement for Rakitic at this point when Roberto is at RB

Of course when Suarez finally scores, the refs again decide to show themselves ... this guy is screwed in any possible way ... :suarez1:

JerseyAddict

Barça is playing great. Grinding and combining. Now it is a shame that Paulinho's header was saved. That curve ball from Raki.

Barça plays great and Messi is on Goat mode

Zincubus

Banned
Barça is playing great. Grinding and combining. Now it is a shame that Paulinho's header was saved. That curve ball from Raki.
JJ
Barça plays great and Messi is on Goat mode

Barca playing great ?!

Must be me then as I thought they were mediocre at best , seem to be struggling to play the nice football I'm used to ...they seem very open in midfield and defence ...

Why only 50 seconds injury time when the injured guy was flat out for a couple of minutes ...??

JerseyAddict

We all are used to something that will never again be.

Celta is trying to make quick counters. Since Barca is in full scale offensive they have managed that. Defence is shakey.

We should have been at 3=1. Clear goal flaged and Messi hittin the post.

Injury time should have been 2-3min.

Raki13

Great first half but the game should be finished , we miss to many chances. Big Sam very poor today.

FCBfan22

Good half. Rakitic is better than usual. Messi great. The thing that worries me is that Iniesta has been pretty quiet.

Pique, Umtiti and Alba are to blame for the goal we concieded. Pique for fucking up the offisde trap and the other two for not getting to the box in time to clear the ball.

Suarez must be careful with his talking to refs. I know that he's frustrated with the disallowed goal, but he needs to concentrate on the performance, which was quite bad again.

Good half, but I wish we haven't conceded a goal.

Last edited:

MagIX

Good half.
4-4-2 works well.
Let's see when Dembele is back and (i suppose) the 4-3-3 also.

Zincubus

Banned
Unless I'm mistaken ...Celta haven't won away this season , lost here 5:0 last season and 6:1 the season before plus we have only lost to them once in the last 76 games ??

We should be walking through them with our nearest strongest eleven ..

Home of Barca Fans