Lliga | Round 13: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1

Richard.H

Why is vermaelen playing? Feels like I'm so out of the loop this season. This Barca is so different than the Lucho Barca

Zincubus

Banned
Why is vermaelen playing? Feels like I'm so out of the loop this season. This Barca is so different than the Lucho Barca

He's playing well enough so far and is a regular in the fabulous Belgium national team.

I'm more perplexed about Rakitic ... what does he do ??

neo_wolf

Even the madrid press like As and Marca calling it the most scandalous moment of the season. A clear corruption case. AS the most madridista news are saying one of their reporters on the touchline hearing the assistant goaline ref telling the ref it went over the line and the ref overruled him. Fuck this.

michelco

The worst half we (Valencia) played this season, passing is so sloppy. But wow, Iniesta, you gotta love him, how he just floats by the opposition players like a squid

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Dominating the game completly, doesn't look like it's a team standing at the second place and where is the goal line technology?

SG-7

Refs screwing up once again. Prob one of the best displays of football barca has played this season! Hopefully we can come out with the win

bodi16

That decision could cost us 2 points. With Suarez's form, can't see us scoring easily in the 2nd half.

Windhook

VAR or FAR :papaperez: ? :lol:

I think Papa Perez is on refs headphone in every crucial game Barca plays.

Anyway, IMO perfect 45 minutes in terms of ball possesion, player movement, tackling and passing. We even scored a goal against a very defensive Valencia. This is what you get when you declare independence, I guess.:satorra:

Home of Barca Fans