Lliga | Round 11: FC Barcelona - Sevilla FC 2-1

FinBarcelonafan

We played pretty good game, especially first 30 min we dominated like crazy. Unlucky to win 2-1, because Ref missed two penalties. Defenseman saved with hand and Rakitic leg was stepped behind for penalty. Quite annoying REF..

Good game otherwise!

Suarez still shit.

Great games, Rakitic, Iniesta, Busquests, PIQUE(?!?) he look like he wanted to play today, Semedo and Messi.

M

MessiCam

Where the apologists at?

Disgusting to watch... Messi’s output has dropped since the switch to the 4-4-2...

Parking the bus at the Nou Camp is something I never thought I’d witness. Thanks to Valverde I can one day tell my grandkids I’ve seen it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca deserved to score 5 goals at least. Also, ref failed to give Barca penalty or two.

Rain made things harder too.

raskolnikov

It was pretty bad. We really are grinding out these results thus far which is admirable. If we win la liga with this type of football I will be amazed. Definitly no cl worthy team right here.

AndreC

Barça playing like shit once again. Very close to lose points tonight. Alcacer doing fine and EV subs him instead of the dead wood suarez. EV is a chicken. Without Messi this team would fight for nothing. Totally messidependencia. When he drops his form or injuries i want to see whats gonna happen, he needs rest and his form is already declining. Today alcacer saved us.

Last edited:

JedBanker

We have become so boring to watch. Actually pathetic watching us defend against a weak Sevilla team. We need a new coach not even Tata was this hopelessly.

Home of Barca Fans